ISO & OHSAS HAS CERTIFIED SMART-GROUP
Smart-Group has Implemented Highest management Standards at its manufacturing Facilities as Well as Administrational and Operational Structure
Our management system is ISO 9001:2008, ISO 14001:2004 and
OHSAS 18001:2007 certified
The SmartHome Group Is Certified According to the following Standards:
We are ISO 9001-2008 Quality Management Certified.
Summary of ISO 9001:2008
• The quality policy is a formal statement from management, closely linked to the business and marketing plan and to customer needs.
• The quality policy is understood and followed at all levels and by all employees. Each employee works towards measurable objectives.
• The business makes decisions about the quality system based on recorded data.
• The quality system is regularly audited and evaluated for conformance and effectiveness.
• Records show how and where raw materials and products were processed, to allow products and problems to be traced to the source.
• The business determines customer requirements.
• The business has created systems for communicating with customers about product information, inquiries, contracts, orders, feedback and complaints.
• When developing new products, the business plans the stages of development, with appropriate testing at each stage. It tests and documents whether the product meets design requirements, regulatory requirements and user needs.
• The business regularly reviews performance through internal audits and meetings. The business determines whether the quality system is working and what improvements can be made. It has a documented procedure for internal audits.
• The business deals with past problems and potential problems. It keeps records of these activities and the resulting decisions, and monitors their effectiveness.
• The business has documented procedures for dealing with actual and potential nonconformances (problems involving suppliers or customers, or internal problems).
• The business (1) makes sure no one uses bad product, (2) determines what to do with bad product, (3) deals with the root cause of problems, and (4) keep records to use as a tool to improve the system.
We are ISO 14001-2004 Environmental management (Green) Certified
The ISO 14000 environmental management standards exist to help and Teach our organization how to
(a) Minimize how operations (processes etc.) negatively affect the environment (i.e. cause adverse changes to air, water, or land);
(b) Comply with applicable laws, regulations, and other environmentally oriented requirements,
(c) Continually improve in the above.
We are OHSAS 18001-2007 Occupational Health and Safety Zone Certified
The OHSAS certification is applied to Smart-Group to assist to:
• Establish an OH&S management system to eliminate or minimize risk to employees and other interested parties who may be exposed to OH&S risks associated with its activities
• Assure conformance with the stated OH&S policy
• Demonstrate such conformance to others
• Implement, maintain and continually improve an OH&S management system
• Make a self-determination and declaration of conformance with this OHSAS specification.
Our management system is ISO 9001:2008, ISO 14001:2004
and OHSAS 18001:2007 certified
|ISO 14001:2004||ISO 9001:2008||OHSAS 18001:2007|